Sunday, January 30, 2011

Truth Card a Day

So I have decided to take on a a challenge to do a Truth Card a day starting Today and for the rest of the course for the next three weeks.

J always says a little bit of Art a Day is good and helps keep you fresh, so a little bit of Truth Art is even better right?

Look back here for more Truth Cards a day. then maybe when it is done, I will transition it into sketch cards or something else to do a little bit of Art a Day! I AM an Artist after all :) (among the many things I do and am, I will claim that one!)









~Trisha Trixie over and out!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful truth card. Don't you just LOVE these?!! More about my 31 Days Challenge...I will let you know as the week goes on. Be sure and check out my Challenges at the top of my blog from last August. The Challenges go up on my FB Fan Page daily. ARe you on that??

    ReplyDelete