Sunday, November 1, 2015

AEDM Art Everyday Month - November Challenge

Wow! It has been so long. I am married now, have three cats, live in Colorado, am on a fabulous adventure with my new business Juste Etre and doing what I love, completely and whole heartedly again! Isn't it odd that going back to the tools and things we know are almost like olfactory senses?

I was reading my Artizen Coaching Newsletter and she had a link to Leah's Art Every Day Month for November. Seeing the page and the blog links made me feel home again. I felt like I had rediscovred myself, almost.

I keep telling my HunEPants (that's my new hubby of two months) that I want to get back to how I felt before. How connected I felt. How secure and stable I felt. How alive I felt. Mostly how at Peace I felt. That to me is the epitome of Juste Etre.

So I am challenging myself to be back on track. Odd enough a week ago I bought myself a new art journal to to an Art journal piece daily. My sub conscious mind must have know this was coming.

I was thinking about doing NaNoWriMo again this year, but I am not sure writing is where I desire to put my energy. Maybe there is a way I can incorporate the two. hmmm....

I do like how she thinks broadly.

You could be cooking, taking pictures, dancing, writing music, crafting for the holidays, painting, sculpting, writing poetry, making jewelry, sewing, knitting, art journaling, you name it. You could decide to do a small 2"x2" drawing each day or you could do something different every day. Up to you! 

So I am here to share my start into AEDM


I accept this challenge!


Read more about the challenge here and then sign up

I look forward to seeing you!

Xoxo Trisha Trixie

No comments:

Post a Comment