Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Zentangle your way into 2013!!

I have decided to Challenge myself to Zentangle each month in 2013.


If you would like to join me in this glorious adventure come on over to Just be Yourself with my friend Anita Van Hael. Anita is allowing me a place to share this passion and challenge with others! I love JBY and for those who folloed my blog JBY is where I did the SOAR Challenge! (ah yes it is all coming back to you now)

This is for beginners and Experienced alike! I am NOT a teacher but I will give you some tips and tricks as we have open discussions and forums to share and talk about our Zentangles.

Each moth I will post a Challenge and Give you a template (for those who want it or need it).

You don't have to use the TEMPLATE!!! This is just a helpmate. Zentangling is about being free and letting the art flow. It IS also a great way of healing and letting things out. Even the artist who says "I can't draw a straight line" can do this, because it doesn't matter if you think you can draw! This is doolding to the enth degreee! What more fun is that?!?!?!

So come on down to JBY and join my Zentangle group!


1 comment:

  1. Trisha Trixie...you are a rare gem! I can't tell you how much YOU have enriched MY life this past year! It's been a pure pleasure to get to know you and I'm so thankful that you are sharing your passions and skills with us at JBY! I wish you every success for 2013! Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete