Monday, September 3, 2012

Airplanes and Shooting Stars

There are many things that inspire me but none so much as this song.

Ever since I first heard this song I have thougt how much I wanted to do a digital piece in honor of this song.

I thought the best thing to do would be a wallpaper size image of a galaxy or skyline. Today I sat with my headphones on and listened to this song on replay over and over for my inspiration. I think I ended up listening to the song about 14 times!

I have added my signature so it is copyright protected and others can have something wonderful for their desktop. If you would like this to be your desktop all you have to do is click on the image or Open in another window or tab, right click and either say Save As and save then upload to your desktop or choose the Save as Desktop Image and your computer should guide you to do the rest.

Image size is 1024 x 720

I hope you like it...


2 comments: