Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Street Man on a Blue Day

I have wanted to do this piece for some time. It has been roaming in my mind. a few months back Willowing had an art Challenge for Van Gogh inspired work. Up until now I felt I had nothing to contribute but this piece finally came to life. I bought some new Graphite Pencils and chalks and they nearly jumped into my hand and begged me to use them and allow this piece to come to life. It has taken me nine months to do this piece and truly feel like I was showcasing the feelings that I wanted to go into it.

It has a lot of meaning to ME and the person who is embodies but most likely not to anyone else. I do not desire to go into detail at this time about it but yet I hope you sill still be able to be moved by it and feel of its nature.

Street Man on a Blue Day


No comments:

Post a Comment