Thursday, May 26, 2011

Promises Book

Many of the Brave Girls from Soul Restoration were left with a final task to do a Promises Book for themselves.

For my fellow Brave Girls, I took pictures of the Book all in one place and are posting them here. I hope this helps you along. I will write a bit about it more over on my other blog but here is an example of what I did if it helps you at all. For an up close reading on what is on each page please go to As Days Go By

The Beautiful Truth

Inside Cover and Front Page


Used Glimmer mist and words Melody gave us from Promises sheets

Some items leftover from our SR1 packets


Added stickers and items I bought at stores





After awhile I started using truths from the truth sheets

and words that emulate the promises I want to keep to myself

how I want to be and who I want to be

Wax paper cut in half to put in between so the pages don't stick

How I want to think of myself

To promise to remember I AM Fabulous!

and I AM a Beautiful Soul!

Unfinished pages still left

No cover or anything on back, just chipboard and a ribbon holding it all together
I hope this helped. Again. For more in depth take on the words and my thoughts on the book go to the ADGB blog. Love you all!

The dimensions are 6 x 8, Chipboard, Watercolor paper for the inside and then start laying down promises to yourself.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for showing photos about the promise book - I know it's something I want to do still and seeing it helps me understand what we were supposed to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this. The promise book is the only part of Soul Restoration that I didn't complete. I just was stuck and didn't know where to start or how to proceed. So, thanks so much!It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are having issues posting a comment make sure you are signed in or click the comment link. Thanks everyone. Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete