Thursday, September 15, 2011

Declaration of You Book

I have ventured into a new course called Declaration of You. We can keep our sheets in whatever format we desire and so I wanted to put mine together creatively but eco friendly. I took a Recycled Binder and covered it all up pretty and gave it my FLAIR! When I make things creatively I know I do better about desiring to do the work and getting excited about the class or course. Below are my images for what I did to transform my Declaration of You book! Enjoy!





















2 comments:

  1. Wow, LOVE it, Trish! I'm so happy you're turning all the worksheets and illustrations into something so lovely and long-lasting! (And that's quite the darling cat-- I'm a cat-lover, you know.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just one of my kitties...that is Dude real name The Dude from the Big Lebowski...my other cat is Tuxedo (big fatty back and white cat)

    I want to have some VERY long lasting!

    ReplyDelete