Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sparkle 5: Rainbow Photo Safari

Here is my version of my photo Rainbow Safari...

My Red fun Sunglasses I like to put on when I want to giggle and be silly...

My Orange scissors that help me create things for myself and others that help me to smile and sparkle...

My Yellow fuzzy blankie my mother made me to help me always know all I have to do is cuddle it around me and know that she is in my heart...

My Green desk pen holder with a lovely picture of my Mother on my desk to always see her and enjoy her smiles, love and encouragement to do whatever I set out to do...

The Blue Butterfly on my Brave Girl Apron I created to remember the Butterfly is my totem to bring me the truth...

My Purple Tinkerbell Tin to remember to always be as a little child and remember to have fun in life...


I see the Rainbow of Life all around me everyday...but until this challenge I didn't know how close it was. Thanks Jaime. :)

3 comments:

  1. Love your apron fabric, very pretty. Cute idea for a post! Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a look at sparkle but I'm telling you, the camera and i aren't really good friends yet.... Every time I learn something about it for something I'm working on, I promptly forget... It seemed to want more photgraphy than I like to do... looks like you're having a blast though.

    ReplyDelete