Monday, July 11, 2011

In the Sun Week 5

In Natalie's last posting she mentioned we don't have to do EVERY prompt and I thought, "Oh good because I don't always feel each one and or I don't have the time." These are the ones that jumped out at me so I did them!

21 - Beach Playlist


My Beach Playlist consists of

  • Let's go Surfing Now
  • Margaritaville
  • It's 5'oclock Somewhere
  • California Girls
  • Under the Boardwalk
  • Anything by these artists: Colbie Caillat, Jason Mraz, and of course...The Beach Boys
22 - Summer Memories



My Summer Memories page says" My favorite summer memories are of winging on swings, chasing fireflies with my cousins, gulping down homemade lemonade or sweet tea, Enjoying Life




23 - A Quote

 My quote/Theme for the summer and now on is:

At the end of each day, I want to feel good about how I spend my time that day. I know that is I do that, at the end of my life, I will feel peaceful and good about how I spent my life. Plus it will make for a lot of really great days.

24 - Secret Siestas

 Right outside my backyard is this awesome tree that always look like the perfect little reading or napping spot.



1 comment:

  1. Really like your page with the quote: nice composition!

    ReplyDelete