Tuesday, July 5, 2011

In the Sun Week 4

16 - Summer Rain
17 - Summertime in Flight
18 - Summer Trends
19 - Road Trip Playlist

Summer Rain-What I like to do on Rainy Summer Days is mostly read, play video games, or cuddle






17 - Summertime in Flight
The bugs that fly in our are of Iowa that are common and the ones I don't mind too much are below:)

I like doing two page spreads I think :)

Butterflies

Cicadas, Dragonflies, Bees and Ladybugs
 18 - Summer Trends

The Summer Trend I seem to be joining in on is the Sundresses or Sundresses and Boots look. I wore a cute sundress to a concert we had this year called 80/35 and I threw my boots on for good looks. I sure got some heads turning and a lot of "Great Look" comments from the passers by!!



I chose to do a  simple page for the Summer Trends. Mostly because I spent so much time on the Road Trip page because I am doing something for SR2 that has a Road Trip theme so it kept me busy! I am looking for a big boot sticker and I might cut out some sundresses later, but for right now this is ok.

19 - Road Trip Playlist





And...to add to the page jsut like Natalie did (because I too love Playlist.com) I added my Playlist below. Go to Playlist.com and make your own for your Vacation, for Summer or for any reason at all!


http://www.playlist.com/playlist/22186778891/standalone




  

1 comment: