Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer of Color-Yellow Me Baby!

This last week we were to work on our Yellow. As hard as I tried I just couldn't Yellow it up. I started out feeling Yellow and Happy but I ended up desiring to wear RED most of the week. I decided to do something simple but still fun for my Yellow Project. AS always here are a few images to Yellow It Up and my Project is at the end...

Yellow Inspiration Card I made a long time ago!

Bees picture I won from Cottage Grove Blog

Yellow Papya Lotion to keep me smelly Yellow Pretty
My other Yellow Inspirational items

Wore my Yellow Dress on Monday...


My Bag and Stich Glue!

Liquid Stitch Glue

Yellow Candy to keep me sweet :)

I folded over the edges and added the glue


I also folded over the other sides inside out to make my bag and glued it...


Fed the ribbon through  by attaching a safety pin to the ribbon then pulling it through

Laid it out to dry a few hours




TADA! My Cute Little Yellow bag!

13 comments:

  1. This is a great idea, I'm gonna make one for my daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Trisha - I love how you get into this Summer of Color! Maybe i need to try that since my mojo seems to have run away for the last couple of weeks. LOVE this bag - definitely going to make some of these :) Thanks for the little tutorial! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! I love the idea of inspirations of color!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, where have I been? Liquid stitch looks fab to use! Adorable little yellow bag!!!
    Jessi xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest lil yellow bag ever! & what an awesome dress, you look fabulous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. you went all out with yellow didn't you!!!love your dress and a cute little bag...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your posts! You inspire me to look for color in the ordinary things we use, thank you ;) And your bag is great - and no sew!!! - I love the pattern and think it's a perfect accessory for your pretty yellow dress, xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like so much your photos, yellow is a good color for you I think...you wear it very well...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you just said liquid stitch glue? Does that really exists?
    I need to get hold of tons of that!! There are so many things I always wanted to make but I don't have a sewing machine!!!
    Thank you, thank you. You just made my day, actually my whole week!
    BTW that bag is very cute.
    Liquid stitch glue!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Noemi-Yep and I am going to challenge myself later to Liquid Stitch an apron with the glue. I have some pants right now I am hemming with it and yes I made the bag NO SEWING, ALL GLUE

    ReplyDelete
  11. That yellow dress you wore Monday is too cute. it would put a smile on anyone's face. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so cute. Love that yellow dress and such a happy smile!

    ReplyDelete