Thursday, November 3, 2011

CED-AEDM-Nov 3 ADEM-Tabby Bwankie and Paper Bag Owls

I have been busy with NaNoWriMo for Novemember and artistically that is enough but sometimes it is nice to take a break from the mind writing. So I have been wanting to make these cute little bags owls and I had this fabric to make a wittle bwankie for my puddy tat so I did that for a break in between.

The Owls were easy as it just requires paper bags and then print outs of the design. Then I added a flair by adding little googly eyes I found in a sewing kit.










For the wittle bwankie I jsut took the fabric and layed them on top of each other, trimmed them up and then cut equsl slices. My mother taught me to cut into the pieces and then loop them through one another so the blanket lies flat.




















I think he likes it. Orange Blankie for an Orange Tabby :)



1 comment: