Sunday, October 30, 2011

CED-Autumn-Ocotber-My FIRST Halloween Drawing

I have friends and those close to me who draw Halloween Drawings EVERY YEAR! One person imparticular drew mostly for the Des Moines Jaycees for their Haunted House and now they have disbanded and one would think he wouldn't draw then. But I guess once you get into the swing of things it is hard to get out of them, right?

If you want to see his Haunted Drawings click here Justin's Halloween Art


For me, this is a laborious process. I want to draw and I think it's kewl, but I have Premature Arthritis in my hand and it hurts to draw after awhile. I don't draw all the time, so it takes me a long time to draw something that takes others less time. ( I know no Comparing)

But, I am starting to feel a sense of gratification the more and more this little piece of mine is coming along.

My goals for Trees and Owls didn't quite add up but it helped me to get to know each of the little pieces I wanted to put in my BIG drawing here. Not to matte it, frame it and post it!

Well, here you go... Here are the pics from my FIRST ever Halloween Drawing...Enjoy. Thoughts, comments welcomed!









2 comments:

  1. I prefer your drawing. I am not into the creepy, horror stuff at all any time of year. Your drawing has the spirit of Halloween, but a sweeter kinder version. I know it takes longer and more effort. Appreciated. Nice job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks cuz my OTHER friends say I am not scary or spooky enough. That's nice

    ReplyDelete