Saturday, December 10, 2011

All the Best Moments-Brave Girl TC

In Brave Girls if you remember we made many Truth Cards. Brave Girls founders Kathy Wilkins and Melody Ross ask us to send in our Birdies if we make any. This is a Birdie Truth Card I made this weekend. I am moving "AGAIN"  and I needed a reminder during this time that All the Best Moments happen Today. To me that means making them happen, they are happening and let them happen.

I took on of the KC and Company cards that comes behind the stickers and cut the top off and then added little birdie KC stickers for the birdies. Then I had some Graphics 45 fairy stamps to add. The All the Best Moments sticker has an added sticker on top that says TODAY and I bought that at Mangelsen's Art Store here in Omaha. I don't remember who the designer is but it is a chipboard sticker on top of a chipboard sticker. I took some border stickers and cut them in half and added them to the bottom and sides.

Anjoy my Truth Card and try to remember that "All the Best Moments" happen Today. Live in each moment because Each Moment is the best. :)

~with love Trisha~


1 comment:

  1. I hate moving. But every time it was usually to something better in the short or the long run. ;)

    Lovely card and good reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete