Thursday, December 15, 2011

Art is a Universal Language-ShowCase: Huldasbyralada

ShowCase: Huldasbyralada

I am not sure where I found this artist on what blog or where. But I love seeing her work in my inbox regularly. I think I saw her work on CED or AEDM. I immediately fell in love and signed up to receive her post via email. I don't have a clue what her words are but that is the great thing about Art...you don't need words.

Art is a Universal Language.

When I see her work...I feel something.

When I first saw her puppies I smiled.
Some of her work makes melaugh.
Some of her work makes me feel insightful.
All of her work I love.

Weather you understand the language of her words, please go find this artist and get to her the language of her work. You WON"T be dissapointed.

http://huldasbyralada.blogspot.com

This little snowman caught my eye today...

http://huldasbyralada.blogspot.com/2011/12/en-snogubbe-till-tomtestugan.html

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing about me! Your nice words made me very happy. If you want to know what I write about, there is a tranlation button in the sidebar on the right side. The translation is not very good, but it´s easier to read than swedish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember how I follow Nicole from the Netherlands and even watch her craft videos when I don't understand a word, either. http://stampinupnicole.blogspot.com
    You're right--the art transcends. :)
    I am going to have to check out Elin. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I answered your question about the owl sketcbook on my blog, but I copy the answer here too:
    I bought the book at a bookstore in Sweden, but it´s made by ecojot and they have a website:
    www.ecojot.com

    ReplyDelete