Sunday, December 4, 2011

12 Days of Christmas-Toilet Paper Rolls

As many of you know I have been addicted to these toilet paper rolls. I love recycling and this is a fn way to do so and make some creative crafts. I saw this on a Woman's Day Magazine article
http://www.womansday.com/Articles/Home/Crafts/Christmas-Craft-Toilet-Paper-Roll-Advent-Calendar.html

and was going to make a full one myself. But then I realized if I cut them in half I could get more out of them and it would make a cute 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar.

I recently bought some Art of Paper Crafting from Mary Englebreit and scoured through those papers as well as other ME calendar moments I could cut out and stickers I could use. I found the quotes on another paper and put two quotes in each day. The candies were Sweet Tarts and Bottle Caps I had left over from Halloween.

The progress pictures are below


























2 comments:

  1. What an ingenious idea...and toilet paper rolls! :):)
    Even though I've never actually had any kind of an advent calendar, I love it! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Trisha! I am loving all these ideas with TP rolls - I have been wanting to make a mini album. My daughter will think it is disgusting I am sure :)

    ReplyDelete