Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mother's Day Pic for my Boss

Since my boss man gave me the scanner, instead of paying him he asked for a special piece for his wife for Mother's Day so last night I put this together for him.

Here are the Pencils and inks with my Brand New Copics.

He said she liked birds and so I thought drawing one of my whimsical trees with birds above it holding a love sign might be a cute idea. Hope he likes it. Hope she likes it even more!

I still have to add another layer of black with the Copics and color the flowers which I added to the inks but not the pencils. I will do that at lunch. Then I need to take it to Kinko's and get it scanned in. I will show it to him today and then he can have it tomorrow and go to hobby lobby and get it matted and framed for Mother's Day.

XOXO

Trisha Trixie

1 comment:

  1. Love how this is going such a fun tree and the wings on the birds are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete