Friday, July 27, 2012

SteamPunk Femme Face

I drew this SteamPunk Femme Face some time ago with a variety of pencils but hadn't figured out how I wanted to finish it. I had other challenges on my plate so this kind of was put on a shelf. Yesterday I had to go to Hobby Lobby and get some graphite paper to transfer something onto a canvas I want to do (one I have already drawn and don't want to do it again) and while I was waiting for the employee to be able to get to me to answer a questions I walked around.

I found a great book on Drawing and Coloring digitally SteamPunk Characters and I just HAD to get it. IT was bent to heck and it was the last one so I asked and my Trisha charm won them over I guess because they gave me 40% off!!

So after a few other things I had to do today, I pulled this pic out and colored away!

Now you see the results and the first of many more SteamPunk Femme Faces and Figures to come!!

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment