Saturday, July 7, 2012

Summer of Color Mermaid

The weeks are counting down til the end of the Summer of Color: Ice Cream Inspiration series over at Twinkle Like a Star and I was started to get worried I would never see a blue/green combination but lo an behold, we got one! Wild and Reckless! Aren't the Colors below just fab!? Well, I think so because they were JUST the right colors I needed/wanted for a Mermaid I have been DYING to draw and color.



I have finished up all the Digital Dreams courses from Tam at Willowing and I think I really have a better handle on coloring Digitally now. I am sure I could use more training but I am getting more amazed at even myself on how much better I am getting at figures, faces and especially coloring!!

Check out my Mermaid below and tell me what you think?


14 comments:

  1. fabulous - would not have guessed it is digital - such control and precision

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing digital creation ~ ~ thanks, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous digital work Trisha. Really great.
    Lovely greet
    marja
    (marjascreativity)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I wouldn't even know where to start with something like this, it looks like you're getting the hang of it, great image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is digital? A fantastic mermie!
    Jessi xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in awe of your digital skills... you are creating beautiful and inspirational work...xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah...she's great...i have no idea how to draw digitally...amazing...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love her tail - and again, just love how you do the hair!!! And I totally love how you used the colors to inform your "underwater" theme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can just imagine this mer-gal luring sailors into the sea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful! The flowers in her hair are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She looks like lots of fun :-)

    ReplyDelete