Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sketch of the Day "Walking Through Fire"

Sketch of the Day "Walking Through Fire"
Thank you for using Picture and Video Messaging by U.S. Cellular. See www.uscellular.com for info.

I am trying things out like J would do. He used to try out different methods of artist things and see which worked best. I saw he is doing a sketch a day and I thought that might be a nice way for me to keep up on my sketches so I don't have to do a huge blog for Sketchy Thoughts. Plus it keeps me being artistic daily. Now how to share that daily is the thought challenging me lately and right now.

One thing I have been doing it just Pencils. But I notice when I send the image no matter if I use my phone or camera they are not easy to see. So today I did something different. I used an ink pen today on top of my pencils. I think it helps so you can see it better now.

Then I have been playing around with Photobucket and posting straight to Twitter or messaging the picture from my phone. So far I think I like this method. I take the pic with my phone, then send it to a special Blogger.com email. In the message I put the info that is under the picture. 

If I want I can do as I am now and Edit the post once on the site. But it is nice to know that if I am not able to, that I can just send the pic and it will post from there. I can post straight to Twitter but this way I get to say a bit about the sketch.

So here is to new artistic endeavors and new ways of sharing. (clink)


No comments:

Post a Comment