Wednesday, February 8, 2012

SOAR Week 5

Here is the lesson stuff for Week 5

My words: Don't Believe Everything You Think

Pieces from lesson

Stretch Out And Risk SOAR


Unraveling grief sketch

Realize you have been hit by an Emotional Truck

Unravel Grief

Self Talk

No More Mean Negative Self Talk

My little notes to my self

Change
Not alot to say about this week. So much has happened and people have told me so many things I kinda feel numb. I wanted to do the lesson but this one was one of those weeks I was like "Meh..."

The biggest things to me was CHANGE. I see and know and realize how very much I am changing. Frustrating though that others see the change in me but don't have faith, belief or trust that I will stay that way. In a way I at firt was upset when I read past emails and things saying that I will change in two years and will I be there same?? Will, I sure hope NOT!! I hope I will be better, stronger, different. ASking me to stay the same is lame. No thank you. You should WANT me to change. I want YOU to change. Not for me, but hey uh hi there...that is called "Growth" ya know?

Anyway, Anita says they all won't be wonderful and learning and passionate so I don't feel so bad. But I did do my homework like a good girl

3 comments:

  1. Oh Trish! I wish I could just give you a huge hug and tell you that everything will be fine...but as you already know, life is always full of ups and downs...AND...I think you are doing wonderfully! Please be gentle with yourself...you are stronger than you realize and yes...change will happen whether we mean it to or not...you are changing...we ALL change, whether we realize it or not! Hang in there! {{{hugs and much love!!!}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting really, really tired of starting out behind every week because things don't get posted until Monday. I'd have them posted on Saturday if the "dated" week was starting out on Sunday. Not sure how much longer I will keep doing SOAR if I have to play catch up every week.

    Anyways, hang in there. I don't comment when I have nothing new to say...and you know I'd just be telling you to move on. I've been stuck in pity parties myself, so I do know things will get better when you finally can stop seeing yourself as the victim. (And I had fantastic reasons to feel like one and excuse my own behavior, too.) Keep working on change. Forgive yourself. Accept what is. Move on. Your self worth will not end up the winner if you can force him--guilt him--into coming back to you out of pity. Love shouldn't be about need and pain and sorrow and loss...and being proven over and over. Life sucks sometimes. Nobody said life was fair. But your happiness does not depend on any other person or on things. You have to work on finding it within yourself, sweetie. You truly are a child of god. Forgiveness and love can help you crawl out of any emotional dark hole.

    Love isn't about desperately needing something from someone. Love is about giving. If you love him, let him go. He's in love with someone else. You are stalking him and hounding him...which has just got to be convincing him he made the right decision. You probably don't want to hear any of this. I doubt I would have. But my heart breaks for you when I read your posts. And it breaks for him, too.

    I honestly do wish you the very best. Life can be a real bitch sometimes. Look at what you've already survived. Look at all the good things in your life. I know there are times when you get bone weary of pulling yourself up by the bootstraps and feeling alone, but you're a fighter. Look at all the time and energy and effort you are putting into trying to hang on to something you already lost. Sink those teeth into fighting for YOU! Your soul is worth so much more, dear one. So much more!

    That's it from the peanut gallery. You know I'm not blowing smoke. My life has been traumatic, too. No two people are ever the same, but I feel I've lived through enough myself to be honest with you. Love and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, I'm doing the soar journal too but I'm way behind. I just posted my lesson 3 and decided to take a look at what you've written. Change isn't always easy.... I want desperately to forgive and forget.... to move on. I really understand the analogy of sweeping the debris under the rug... I've got some of that but truly moving on is hard when it keeps popping back up on me. I guess I thought I got rid of it but then I tripped on it and fell on my face. I am hoping with this SOAR journal I can actually get it out of my "house". I don't know if I can ever forgive but I need to try. I hope this helps you too. I know we could band together and help each other. You're in my prayers girl. Just don't change too much. I know you are a beautiful person because I've seen the music you've posted. Stay beautiful :O)

    ReplyDelete