Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I am going to be a Featured Artist!!!

I was honored to be asked to be in this show but I did not end up doing this because I had to pya for any tickets that did NOT get sold and at this point I did NOT feel as it would be in my benefit to pay over $200 for tickets and not sell anything.

There I am 5th one over!!! http://www.rawartists.org/desmoines/mixology

What is RAW?

RAW:natural born artists is an independent arts organization that hand-selects and spotlights independent creatives in visual art, film, fashion, music, hair & makeup artistry, photography, models and performing art.
RAW's mission is to provide up-and-coming artists of all creative realms with the tools, resources and exposure needed to inspire and cultivate creativity so that they might be seen, heard and loved. RAW educates, connects and exposes emerging artists in 54 artistic communities across the United States and Australia, through monthly showcase events. Join us in celebrating the work of these artists.

Each event features a film screening, musical performance, fashion show, art gallery, performance art and a featured hairstylist and makeup artist.

These artists are all local, hand-picked talent who have been chosen to feature at RAW.




This has been such EXCITING life lately!!

 A dream I never thought to dream,
has made to reach for goals I never thought to reach for,
to soar for things I never thought I would soar,
has given me a life I never thought I could live....


xoxo

Trisha Trixie...


 ...WHO KNEW?....




No comments:

Post a Comment