Sunday, June 10, 2012

Native American Indian Woman

I did this for Ben's Dad for a father Day gift. I called and was told he really liked Native American things and that he had a picture of a Medicine Woman he really liked. I thought since he liked that picture I might be able to incorporate my 50-50 faces into something for him and found a reference photo of an Indian Woman facing sideways kinda like this. I don't have many side faces so I thought this would make a nice addition. Then I have been watching my Copics video a lot lately and learning how to use and shade



The end result? A really nice Native American Indian inked and Copic Colored piece that I will be scanning and sending off!

I am really proud of this piece, can you tell???

2 comments:

  1. And you should be proud of it ... she's lovely! You did a great job with the shading!! nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful woman, I love the sketch. Truly inspirational, well done.

    ReplyDelete