Sunday, June 24, 2012

Raspberry Nut Fairy and her Fairy Nuts!

The Summer of Color Challenges Ice Cream Inspirations mixed with learning how to draw Fairies and other mythical creatures and beings  for Willowing has been a bit of a challenge for me but in a good way. I want to drive to be better at my digital art the the color challenge give a focus for what color to draw while the Willowing challenge gives me something to draw. I picked up some Fairies Tarot cards this week for inspiration and we will see if that makes a difference. I realized I lack in backgrounds and I noticed a lot more backgrounds on the cards so I hope to incorporate some of that into my drawings.

This weeks Challegen was Rasberry Nut for SOC2 so here is my Rasberry Nut Fairy and her Fairy Nuts!




25 comments:

  1. She's so lovely - gorgeous gentle shades of colour - just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's fab and I especially love her fairy nuts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a hep fairy...Love her absolutely !

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful fairy with a great attitude! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a wonderful digital creation ~thanks, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha fairy nuts, how cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...an amazing Raspberry nut Fairy and her fairy nuts!!..you did a fantastic job with this weeks colours!! Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fairy nut sure knows how to dazzle!. She is so trendy and sweet!.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool modern fairy!! Well done, I just love digital!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks fun! I love her :)

    Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a gorgeous creation for the "Baseball Nut" colours!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful...she looks like a superhero ...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you are getting good at fairies! This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good for you for expanding your art horizons. It all comes with practise and these challenges really help, speaking from experience.
    Take care and can't wait to see more.
    Lesley♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great raspberry fairy! Love how you used these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very fun! And very different form my own "nut fairy". *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  17. She's beautiful! Love her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  18. She's one sassy fairy!!

    See you next week at SOC!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your tough and attitude filled fairies... who wants those soft and boring things when you have your girl power type fairies out there... absolutely love them... xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your Raspberry Fairy, especially those twirley thingies on the edges of her wings. Come by for a visit!
    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/06/freaking-friday-fantabulous-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete