Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blue...

This next weeks Summer of Color is Blue and I guess we were all just so excited we couldn't wait!

My Blue song to set the Mood...(Music moves me so you will probably see a lot of music in my posts as well. To music, there is color, for sound, color abounds)
 
Beautiful, beautiful Blue!
you
"There are connoisseurs of blue just as there are connoisseurs of wine."
- Colette
 
I used the Glimmer Mist stencil and my Blue sprays

along with a combined doubled up set of old Creative Memories stencils for the edging

Blue bees and butterflies and Bloom decals


Blue flowers to represent a variety of blue

Blue Paris sticker and Blue dresses

Blue water and a Blue whale

Blue Butterfly's (since they are my Totem)



Blue dragonfly in the corner

Blue oh so blue...

The tools to make my Blueness...

Blue acrylic for the little painting I did along the left side

I even wore my Blue headband for inspiration

My Blue Glimmer Mist Sprays

MP to pull it all togeter

...and Acrylic Spray to set it!