Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blue...

This next weeks Summer of Color is Blue and I guess we were all just so excited we couldn't wait!

My Blue song to set the Mood...(Music moves me so you will probably see a lot of music in my posts as well. To music, there is color, for sound, color abounds)
 
Beautiful, beautiful Blue!
you
"There are connoisseurs of blue just as there are connoisseurs of wine."
- Colette
 
I used the Glimmer Mist stencil and my Blue sprays

along with a combined doubled up set of old Creative Memories stencils for the edging

Blue bees and butterflies and Bloom decals


Blue flowers to represent a variety of blue

Blue Paris sticker and Blue dresses

Blue water and a Blue whale

Blue Butterfly's (since they are my Totem)



Blue dragonfly in the corner

Blue oh so blue...

The tools to make my Blueness...

Blue acrylic for the little painting I did along the left side

I even wore my Blue headband for inspiration

My Blue Glimmer Mist Sprays

MP to pull it all togeter

...and Acrylic Spray to set it!

22 comments:

  1. I love this, a real celebration of the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the way you showed the process

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I love this and the step-by-step! HOW beautiful. So lucky to have you as such a big part of this event! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great blues! Love the stencils you used. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations in Summer of Color challenges: :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,Thanks for popping by my blog..
    Wow...so much beautiful blueness!! Loving the glimmermist stencil...I'm looking forward to seeing more of your colourful challenges now :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I LOVE all of your blues! Glad to be playing along in the Summer of Color (and SR) with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how gorgeous. I would love to do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trisha, This is a lovely art piece for our blue challenge! Beautifully done and I love the pictorial step by step you shared with us! That big stencil you used is awesome - I covet - lol!
    Jessi xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! So nice to meet you! This is wonderful! Love all the layers and thanks for the step by step. Looking forward to seeing what else you do this summer!!

    xoEsther

    Oh, and I love the blue headband! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love the way you have shown all the layers as step by steps. I am impressed that you wore a blue headband to keep up the muse.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful collection of 'blueness'! I love the stencil too -it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great! and I love seeing how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous piece! Love your description of the process!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun project filled with all sorts of goodies -

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the stacking of the image; neat idea! It is lovely~ Fun blue post~

    ReplyDelete
  16. So completely blue! Love how you shared this and adore the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab collage. Just love the way everything hangs together.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving the way you showed your wonderful collage. Can't wait to see green!

    ReplyDelete