Friday, June 17, 2011

Week 2-Fun "In the Sun"-A FREE Online Class for Creatives

06 - Ideal Vacation Spots
07 - Summer Movie Blockbusters
08 - Summer Date Ideas
09 - In the summer time, I feel...

I got most of them done but the rest I will just have to finish later. I am still working on my Ideal Vacation Spots and I still have my Introduction and Alter Ego to do. Here is what I have for Week Two...

I used these boxes to do a Hole Punch Out thing kinda


Picnic

Game Night

In the Summer I feel...





There are so many movies I want/wanted to see they are already on Blue Ray or DVD...
I am really love all these Art Classes and the Challenges and Growth it brings me!!! Thanks Natalie Malik for all these great Prompts!

1 comment:

  1. I especially loved the way you worked out the summer date ideas!

    ReplyDelete