Sunday, January 1, 2012

CED-NEW 2012

The theme for Create Every Day is NEW....hmmm... so the last few days I have been writing and midn mapping as you will what NEW means to me or what I think New is...

New 

Showers
Rain,
Sunrise
Fresh
Clean
Winter Crisp
Plants
First Snow
Bounce Dryer Sheets smell new
Washing Hands
New Year Resolutions
Goals
Life
Light
New packages of things
New Makeup
New Toys
New Ideas

Then I thought of those signs that look like they are yelling at you..


Plants coming up from the ground are new and so I sketched this too...



I thought of how we can BREAK off a piece of an old plant and start something NEW that could grow to be even better than it was before and remembered my NEW Bamboo plant I started by doing just that



I also wrote a NEW post on the first NEW day of the YEAR for my other blog As Days go By- CLICK if you want to read it. I did a Divine De Cluttering and brought in some NEWness today.


Then I thought, New Year is new...perhaps I shoudl wish people a Happy New Year...but since that is drab and boring, I am wishing you a Happy Hooo Year from me and Ollie the Owl


Your Crazy Arteest,

Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment